Visalia Farmers Market, located in the heart of California’s Central Valley, celebrates our region’s rich agricultural history. We support our local food system by providing the public with a wide selection of locally grown produce and handmade products seasonally available year round!
Our market now offers three convenient locations, and provides the community with fun activities and live entertainment.
Saturday Market Location Change
We’ve moved – just a little bit!
Our main Saturday market is now located BEHIND the old Sears building at Caldwell and Shady.
Please share the news!
Over 60 Merchants
- We proudly accept WIC Fruit and Vegetable Vouchers, EBT, and P-EBT.
- Our market offers booth space to farmers, artisans, community groups, and organizations.
- Sign up for our newsletter to find out what’s fresh at the market, and to learn of special event announcements!
- You can navigate our website to find information about upcoming events, our vendors, recipes, and more.
- The market is active on Facebook and Instagram! Follow us for exclusive games and giveaways!
- All of our farmers, artisans, and community groups are local to our region of California.
- Farmers are certified and many offer organic produce and goods.
- Artisan items are handmade only.
- Community groups and organizations present fun activities.
- Live musicians are welcome and bring extra joy to our market.
Learn more about the people that make our market great:
our farmers, prepared food businesses, and artisans.
Our Market Graciously Accepts
Benefit Families & Farmers
Enjoy Your Community
Preserve Open Space
Support a Healthy Environment
Build Your Local Economy
Know Where Your Food Comes From
Kids Corner at Farmers Market
on the Last Saturday of Every Month
This FREE drop-in event will focus on fresh healthy food, creative art projects, and supporting our local community. The Farmers Market has partnered with local community groups and non-profit organizations to provide these fun and engaging children’s activities.