Notice to our CommunityCOVID-19 & Location Updates
Our Saturday Market Remains Open!
Starting November 14th we will be located BEHIND the old Sears building.
We are currently taking preorders through our online shop with contactless pick up.
Farmers Markets are essential business and will remain open with the following modifications:
•There will be multiple hand washing/sanitizing stations provided.
•No samples will be available.
•No communal seating areas.
•Please wear a mask.
•Reminders will be posted to practice social distancing.
•We ask that you shop and leave, no lingering.
Preorder Your Farm Fresh Box
- Online Shop Opens Wednesday Morning: choose from a selection of your seasonal favorites. $15 minimum order.
- Pay Online or Select EBT/P-EBT: EBT will be processed at pick up and orders will receive 50% off (up to $10 discount).
- Online Shop Closes Friday Afternoon: on Friday you will recieve an email with pick up instructions.
- Contactless Drive-Thru Pick Up: pick up your order Saturday morning during the time slot provided in your email.
Visalia Farmers Market, located in the heart of California’s Central Valley, celebrates our region’s rich agricultural history. We support our local food system by providing the public with a wide selection of locally grown produce and handmade products seasonally available year round!
Our market now offers three convenient locations, and provides the community with fun activities and live entertainment.
Main Market – Every Saturday
We’re moving – just a little bit!
Starting November 14th, our main Saturday market will be located BEHIND the old Sears building at Caldwell and Mooney.
This will be a bit west of our usual setup.
Please share the news!
Main Market – Visalia
Year Round – Every Saturday
Hours 8:00 am – 11:30 am
Rain or Shine!
Sears parking lot on Caldwell & Mooney
2100 W. Caldwell Ave., Visalia, CA 93277
Seasonal Markets – Temporarily CLOSED
Kaweah Delta Market
Seasonal – Wednesdays
Temporarily CLOSED due to COVID
Seasonal – Thursdays
Temporarily CLOSED due to COVID
Over 80 Merchants
- We proudly accept WIC Fruit and Vegetable Vouchers and EBT.
- Our market offers booth space to farmers, artisans, community groups, and organizations.
- Sign up for our newsletter to find out what’s fresh at the market, and to learn of special event announcements!
- You can navigate our website to find information about upcoming events, our vendors, recipes, and more.
- The market is active on Facebook and Instagram! Follow us for exclusive games and giveaways!
- All of our farmers, artisans, and community groups are local to our region of California.
- Farmers are certified and many offer organic produce and goods.
- Artisan items are handmade only.
- Community groups and organizations present fun activities.
- Live musicians are welcome and bring extra joy to our market.
Learn more about the people that make our market great:
our farmers, prepared food businesses, and artisans.
Our Market Graciously Accepts
Benefit Families & Farmers
Enjoy Your Community
Preserve Open Space
Support a Healthy Environmet
Build Your Local Economy
Know Where Your Food Comes From
Kids Corner at Farmers Market
on the Last Saturday of Every Month
This FREE drop-in event will focus on fresh healthy food, creative art projects, and supporting our local community. The Farmers Market has partnered with local community groups and non-profit organizations to provide these fun and engaging children’s activities.