Visalia Farmers Market, located in the heart of California’s Central Valley, celebrates our region’s rich agricultural history. We support our local food system by providing the public with a wide selection of locally grown produce and handmade products seasonally available year round!
Our market offers two convenient locations, and provides the community with fun activities and live entertainment.
Year Round – Every Saturday
9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Sears parking lot on Caldwell & Mooney
Porterville – Tuesdays
(June 5th – Aug. 21st) 8:00 – 11:30 am
June 5-July 10: Sierra View Medical Center
July 17-Aug. 21: Downtown Porterville
Seasonal – Thursdays
(May 10th-August 16th) 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Downtown Visalia at Main & Church
Over 80 Merchants
- We proudly accept WIC Fruit and Vegetable Vouchers and EBT.
- Our market offers booth space to farmers, artisans, community groups, and organizations.
- Sign up for our newsletter to find out what’s fresh at the market, and to learn of special event announcements!
- You can navigate our website to find information about upcoming events, our vendors, recipes, and more.
- The market is active on Facebook and Instagram! Follow us for exclusive games and giveaways!
- All of our farmers, artisans, and community groups are local to our region of California.
- Farmers are certified and many offer organic produce and goods.
- Artisan items are handmade only.
- Community groups and organizations present fun activities.
- Live musicians are welcome and bring extra joy to our market.
Benefit families and farmers
Enjoy your community
Preserve open space
Support a healthier environment
Build your local economy
Know where your food comes from
Kids Corner at Farmers Market on the last Saturday of every month.
This FREE drop-in event will focus on fresh healthy food, creative art projects, and supporting our local community. The Farmers Market has partnered with local community groups and non-profit organizations to provide these fun and engaging children’s activities.