Visalia Farmers Market, located in the heart of California’s Central Valley, celebrates our region’s rich agricultural history. We support our local food system by providing the public with a wide selection of locally grown produce and handmade products seasonally available year round! Our market offers three convenient locations, and provides the community with fun activities and live entertainment.
DID YOU KNOW?
- We proudly accept WIC Fruit and Vegetable Vouchers and EBT.
- The Visalia Farmers Market offers booth space to community groups and organizations interested in reaching out to the public.
- By signing up for our e-mails, you can find out what’s fresh at the market, receive recipes for market ingredients, and be the first to learn of special event announcements!
- You can navigate our website and Calendar page to find information about upcoming events, seasonal produce, our vendors, and much more.
- Can’t get enough of the Market? We understand.. that’s why we are offering farm tours of your favorite farmers, along with community involvement opportunities, including food drives, city clean up efforts, and much more! Join our mailing list to learn the latest!
- The Farmers Market is active on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! Follow us for exclusive games and giveaways.